Friday 5 February 2016

Mixing Business with Pleasure.


  This has always been something I have always wanted to do! Now I can say I can!(yay me!).   I am now able to combine my love for baking, crafting and helping people find love, into one work life experience. 
  We all know it's the age of the SMEs and guys we all know they rule right?! The small businesses are growing and have no bosses breathing down their neck. I salute all those who have taken the plunge and those who are on the verge of doing the same. 

  I am glad I have put myself out there and I am basking in the freedom of being able to do what I love best. It's not all fun and games but what life without a few kinks here and there to iron out. Afterall blue chip companies do have their off days!

   Anyway enough of my talk and back to making HEARTS ALIGN ...  Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment