Saturday 27 December 2014

Boxing Day Marathon



 So I wondered what do I give a child who has everything? Not sure but as I kind of couldn't get any item on my daughter’s list of Christmas pressies list due to  already owning two dogs (a great Dane and an English Mastiff), and we just said goodbye to our pet hamster Sebastian, and i couldn't get The Vamps tickets for their upcoming 2015 concerts I settled for what I felt was the fourth best thing! A #movie marathon, at the o2 cineworld cinema.


  So here I was planning a movie marathon with military precision,  i made a list the day before of all the movies we wanted to watch and the times,  then selected the most suitable times considering we were travelling all the way from Edenbridge!


 We got to the cinema handed our list over and got our tickets for our entire movie
1.      The Nativity 3

2.      Exodus (God and Kings

3.      Night at the museum ( felt so good seeing Robin Williams again)

4.      Annie ( loved the songs but can’t remember them all)

5.      Hobbit.






 The day was fun and passed with loads of popcorn and coke. We returned home to the dogs. I can tell you they didn't find it funny being left in the garden all day. What did you do this #boxingday and don’t say shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment