Wednesday 10 February 2016

Crafting and soap making



 Had a blast this past two days. I was working from home due to storm Imogen and I can say I throughly enjoyed myself. 

Made bathbombs on Monday took some pictures that I could upload on the computer because of some random issue of its the computer (will make time to take other ones promise 🖖🏼). Some bath bombs are visible in the soap pictures 😃😜😜😃

Also made some cold process soaps that will be curing for the next 6 weeks. They smell so delicious I was scared the dogs might think it's really edible! Thank goodness so far they have kept their grubby paws of it. 

Took some pictures after stamping them last night. Will take better ones later. 

They are
  1. lavender Glen 
  2. Berrification a mixture of raspberry and strawberry fragrance oils with rose petal toppings. 
  3. Mango and peach mashup 
  4. Coffee and chocolate Brownie soap

image2.JPG

image3.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment